10 May, 2010

berry scarlett

I publish the photoshoot those who interested me. And it doesn't matter - a beautiful photoshoot or a personality on it.
This time Scarlett Johansson on the cover of V magazine.
It's her unusual appearance, don't say that it is a beauty. But something in her very attractive.









"I don't feel like a girl anymore. And I feel like my life and career are on a different path than they had been. There's a lot of road behind me. I feel at this point I really want to do work that is challenging to me. Not to say that I don't look at my job and realize that I'm ridiculously fortunate, and purely an actor for hire. You never forget that it's all so vulnerable."

4 comments:

  1. да, очень последняя нравится.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics, she is beautiful

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete